Patrick McCaffery Commits to Iowa

Curious what people think his ceiling is or what his comparable would be. I've never seen him play but he's obviously highly ranked for a reason.

One more thing....is Fran allowed to give him an allowance or anything while enrolled or being recruited? I always wondered what the rules were for that. Fran buys him a car and he commits to Iowa...hmmmm

Louisville, auburn, usc and Oklahoma State.
Where did you find that info? All the recruiting sites don't even list an Iowa offer. Saw an article from July where he said Miami of Ohio was the only school other than Iowa to contact him. Did these offers all show up just recently?

Where did you find that info? All the recruiting sites don't even list an Iowa offer. Saw an article from July where he said Miami of Ohio was the only school other than Iowa to contact him. Did these offers all show up just recently?

Please tell me you're joking.

One more thing....is Fran allowed to give him an allowance or anything while enrolled or being recruited? I always wondered what the rules were for that. Fran buys him a car and he commits to Iowa...hmmmm

LMAO!!!

With all the recruits coming in he probably wanted to try and give them another reason to consider Iowa.

What do you mean?
giphy.gif

The kid sure has been hyped up a lot. He wasn't exactly their stud last year on his HS team though. I kinda want to see how he does now that he'll be leaned on as the man. I want to see him dominate at that level. I know he's still a bit of a string bean but if he's as smooth and athletic as I've heard he should be able to get his whenever he wants against most HS competition in Iowa. Weiskamp is making a mockery of HS ball the way he dominated last yr and will again. I want to see McCaffery 2.0 do the same.

I don't think offers matter with a prospect like Patrick. I doubt many schools put much effort at all into recruiting him considering he's the coaches kid.

I don't think offers matter with a prospect like Patrick. I doubt many schools put much effort at all into recruiting him considering he's the coaches kid.

Look no further than AJ Green. Nobody was recruiting him, because they thought he was going to UNI. He acted like he wanted to be recruited, so some started recruiting him. Guess what, he committed to UNI. It isn't worth schools times and resources to chase these coaches kids.

Latest posts