Our O-line was exposed

Penn State is going to eat Nate for dinner, next week is going to be hard to watch.
Does Penn State blitz a lot like Michigan?
I don’t know.

If they do, then Iowa could be in trouble. If not, then Iowa could be fine. If they do, now Iowa sees weaknesses that maybe they can correct in execution. If they can correct them. If they do and we can’t correct execution the playcalling to strengths better get figured out

I don’t know.

If they do, then Iowa could be in trouble. If not, then Iowa could be fine. If they do, now Iowa sees weaknesses that maybe they can correct in execution. If they can correct them. If they do and we can’t correct execution the playcalling to strengths better get figured out
Penn State has a better defense than Michigan. They have one of the best defensive lines in the nation.

Penn State doesn't blitz much because they don't have to. They have a very, very good defensive line.

I don’t know.

If teams decide not to blitz even though they normally don't they are idiots. This was one of the worst if not the worst example of no in game adjustments from a QB, O-line, and offensive coaching I have ever seen. Stanley did a poor job at recognizing the blitz as well as not using his legs at times, the O-line did a horseshit job doing any type of blocking, and the coaches did nothing to help the situation.

We saw two screens, not enough quick throws, very little play action, and did very little to move the pocket to help with time to throw. Of all of these I give the least blame to Stanley. Looking at many of those plays when they had the camera from behind he had no one to throw to because the receivers were still in routes with their back to Stanley, who was he going to throw to?

The run game was all but abandoned and O-line play was as bad as I have seen it in a long time. I find it laughable that the "experts" think we have two NFL tackles that could leave early. They were exposed big time and have a lot of work to do if they want to win many more games. Michigan just gave the rest of the league the blueprint to gameplay against us. I hope the Hawks can come together and get this corrected or it is going to get real ugly.

If teams decide not to blitz even though they normally don't they are idiots. This was one of the worst if not the worst example of no in game adjustments from a QB, O-line, and offensive coaching I have ever seen. Stanley did a poor job at recognizing the blitz as well as not using his legs at times, the O-line did a horseshit job doing any type of blocking, and the coaches did nothing to help the situation.

We saw two screens, not enough quick throws, very little play action, and did very little to move the pocket to help with time to throw. Of all of these I give the least blame to Stanley. Looking at many of those plays when they had the camera from behind he had no one to throw to because the receivers were still in routes with their back to Stanley, who was he going to throw to?

The run game was all but abandoned and O-line play was as bad as I have seen it in a long time. I find it laughable that the "experts" think we have two NFL tackles that could leave early. They were exposed big time and have a lot of work to do if they want to win many more games. Michigan just gave the rest of the league the blueprint to gameplay against us. I hope the Hawks can come together and get this corrected or it is going to get real ugly.
100%

Latest posts