OT: Trouble in Gopherland

McHawkin

I got bored and stopped by Gopherhole and man are they stirred up about rumors of transfers. Boy, it is some drama. Some are blaming Tubby and his harsh personality and coaching style amoung other things. One seemingly well informed poster says three players are considering transferring and two of them are serioulsy considering a move. The poster says that it has very little to do with playing time.

I think it would be kind of a kick in the gut if they had two or three players transfer out considering all the other player problems they have dealt with up there this season.

If one of the players mentioned is Royce White -- it would be delusional to keep that kid in the program.

Any names? White seems like a natural. Williams? He has not played a bunch but is very talented. Cobb? another talented player that would be a big loss.
Iverson? he started last year,but has not this year.
Nolen? academic issues so he is a possibility.

They are losing Westbrook,Johnson Carter, as seniors already...they could be a bit thin if they lose 3 more.

Royce already officially quit the team for the second time. The names that were mentioned the most were Cobbs, Joseph and Iverson.

I hate when bad things happen to good people.
Which is why God in His infinite wisdom tends to make more bad things happen to the Goofers than to more deserving good folk....

And. boy, do Ohio State & Illinois have immense mounds of adversity piled up ahead of them.

Latest posts