OT - Mississippi State - Tulsa Brawl

Ree4

Hahah wtf are they doing??

I'd post a link but twitter is now blocked at work, google it!

Annoying cowbells aside, it looked to me like someone on the Mississippi State side not in a uniform threw the first punch.

Nothing new for MS as they offered plenty of smack before and during the Iowa bowl game a couple years ago. Leach is a perfect match for that train wreck. His comments about the brawl speak for themselves.

.......not that Tulsa was innocent today. Lots of culture on display today.

If I had to live/play in Starkville, I'd be pissed off too.

Tulsa ain't much better.

Where the hell are the coaches in all this. Not just during the incident...but in the events leading up to it.

That damn Coach Leach sure didn't do anything but excuse away it all. Granted when I saw him being interviewed about it he hadn't seen it so much. He's trash though pretty sure he didn't care.

That kid that kicked the Tulsa guy on the ground and then ran off like a little bitch needs the crap kicked out of him. Then he bragged about it in the locker room... Just how Fn stupid can a person be? I don't know if he's a freshman or a senior but he has no business being on scholarship on any football team again that's all I know.

That damn Coach Leach sure didn't do anything but excuse away it all. Granted when I saw him being interviewed about it he hadn't seen it so much. He's trash though pretty sure he didn't care.

That kid that kicked the Tulsa guy on the ground and then ran off like a little bitch needs the crap kicked out of him. Then he bragged about it in the locker room... Just how Fn stupid can a person be? I don't know if he's a freshman or a senior but he has no business being on scholarship on any football team again that's all I know.

With regards to how F'n stupid can a person be, could we add anyone who punches a guy wearing a helmet? Hard plastic casing designed for a head vs. a fist...Not sure what outcome they're going for but definitely takes intelligence to think they're going to come out ahead.

Latest posts