ot - "coach" tv show related

mrolympia

I know you can find minnesota state screamin' eagles gear but I really want a (insert whatever year they "won" the national championship) shirt. Everything I've found just appears to be logo shirts.

Is there a website for sports movie jerseys? I'd love to get a Charlestown Chiefs jersey from Slap Shot. Or a baseball jersey from the first Bad News Bears movie with "Chico's Bail Bonds" on the back. If you really want to be trippin what about a Pieces basketball jersey from The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh? Are they protected or semi protected by some copyright law?

NBC was going to re-boot COACH, but in the end decided against it. I think Crag T Nelson's character Hayden Fox was going to come out of retirement to help an up and coming football coach (I think it was going to be Hayden's & Christine's tv son.) COACH was great when on in the 90's, but when he left Minnesota St for a pro job in Orlando and they moved to Florida, the show tanked. FYI: I saw Craig T Nelson in person when he came to Iowa City and played in the Amana VIP Golf outing.

new-tv-shows-coach.jpg

Latest posts