Ok St. beating KU at half

hawkfarmer

This is something to watch for those Cezar followers. This could be something pretty interesting for him if they beat KU and can make some sort of run. (even if they only beat KU)

Do you think this game is gonna make or break OSU for Guerrero or any player for that matter? Maybe it does. I'm guessing that win against PU and the atmosphere at Carver probably helped our cause quite a bit. If I were a kid looking at schools I would look long and hard at a big 12 school. There brand of basketball is more up and down than that of the B10.

Do you think this game is gonna make or break OSU for Guerrero or any player for that matter? Maybe it does. I'm guessing that win against PU and the atmosphere at Carver probably helped our cause quite a bit. If I were a kid looking at schools I would look long and hard at a big 12 school. There brand of basketball is more up and down than that of the B10.

No, but I think it can be a part of it, just like I don't think the victory over PU would make or break it for Iowa. It's just another thing that plays into the kid's thoughts. I'm just saying it is something to think about because he said OSU visit was a 10 out of 10.

KU's shooting has been awful. You shouldn't be winning a conference game at that level when you shoot that poorly.

For once, could Kansas NOT under-achieve in March? Just for today? No, that's too much to ask.

Kansas is playing like a bunch of idiot. They have a clear advantage inside, can't hit a thing from outside, but they keep bombing away.

Latest posts