Ohio St. gm Sat.

I

Ian Pike Hammer

I'm sure you, as a black and gold faithful, know that #16 Ohio St. took an unexpected loss on the road at Rutgers their last gm. I hate playing a team who has just lost like that. Does this mean they will be all the more focused, or does it signal a better chance for us to win?

I'm sure you, as a black and gold faithful, know that #16 Ohio St. took an unexpected loss on the road at Rutgers their last gm. I hate playing a team who has just lost like that. Does this mean they will be all the more focused, or does it signal a better chance for us to win?

Probably neither but Ohio State is teetering right now after dropping 2 in a row.

Ohio State looks vulnerable right now. Their bigs get in foul trouble and they haven't shot the ball from three well at all over the past few weeks. If they shoot the ball like they did against Rutgers...we win...even without Cook.

Nebraska suffered a loss to Maryland prior to playing us, giving a game away that they probably should have won. Didn't stop us from beating them, regardless of how focused they may have been.

It's going to happen a lot in the B1G this year, and every year.

If game was in Columbus, it might be different, but it's not. That's why I'm glad Northwestern stole that game from Illinois on Sunday. They almost lost that game.

#2 Michigan beat Ill. by 10, outscored them by 5 each half. They con't to look like a final 4 team at 16-0, 5-0. Illini drop to 0-5 in the league along w/ Penn.St., who also lost and are winless.

ON PAPER the Ohio St. game should be a loss. This could be one of those games we could steal, and make up for the Wisc loss.

I bought my tickets on stub hub. Does anyone know if the ticket scanners used at Carver will read the downloaded ticket on my phone, or will i have to print a paper copy?

Hey...you in front...sit your ass down!

oops, sorry, you were already sitting down. :)
I had a fan who was yelling at me and my dad heard him and told him that I am deaf. The fan was sorry that he yelled at me. This was at Ohio State at Iowa game few years ago.

Football, basketball, wrestling, rowing, badminton, tiddlywinks.....

There's no school I enjoy seeing Iowa beat more than OSU. (well, OK...perhaps ISU)

Latest posts