Oglesby: Public Intox

For those of you that thought he needed to take more shots...

Somehow I dont feel like Josh was falling over himself drunk, and it was just a officer dishing out an unnecessary PI. He just doesn't seem like that type but who knows.

I'm telling you right now, there is a propensity in the Iowa City police department to be overly aggressive in these areas...and it's been going on for years. If you are stupid, and falling all over in a public place...you should go to jail. However, a guy who's had too much but is keeping it together and not being an ***, needs to be shown some leniency. As you are arresting that guy, 70 more walk by the cop of the same drunkedness...it's always seemed so ridiculous to me.

It's not like IC cops haven't made quota tickets and arrests before they have.

I think they need to send some of the officers in Iowa City to train the officers in Cedar Rapids. Its turning into the old wild west in Cedar Rapids. You really don't hear a lot of real serious garbage occurring in Iowa City.

Thanks. Seems like redundant charges but helps convey he was causing some trouble.

So Pete and Josh definitely aren't character leaders of the team, who is the best role model on the team then? Uthoff? Woody? Gesell?

How does it convey anything?? IC pigs have been disturbing for decades. That much is fact. Other than that, we know nothing here.

The cops seem to think by arresting Hawkeye players it will lead to the general student body curbing their drinking. What is actually happening is more students see the athlete out drinking and then they go out thinking it's ok. They also might be going out hoping to run into one of them.

So what I've gathered thus far this off-season is that, Jok and Oglesby are trying to fill McCabe's shoes for this upcoming season?

Latest posts