Official "This Board Got fixed Just In Time" game thread.

thedukeofearl

Might be just as well

Not to play Ohio State or Michigan State in the Big Championship game

To be tied with the badgers will still get us a solid bowl game, and
the badgers will, more than likely, go into the bowl season with a
humiliating loss

It's All Good

tweeterhawk

Wow Texas Tech with a walk off 62 yard field goal over the Clowns.....a double win right there.
Watched the end of both games with my bro, a Clone fan. He couldn’t believe it. (I couldn’t either.) What’s the NCAA record for field goal distance?

thedukeofearl

Watched the end of both games with my bro, a Clone fan. He couldn’t believe it. (I couldn’t either.) What’s the NCAA record for field goal distance?

69-YARD FIELD GOAL BY OVE JOHANSSON

Scott Leclair

As far as the “QB controversy” Shouldn’t be. Padilla is the man. The way Padilla can create plays with his mobility is what this offense needed.Perfect example: Being pressured, scrambled to his left threw across his body to hit Laporte for the first down.

pythagoras

As far as the “QB controversy” Shouldn’t be. Padilla is the man. The way Padilla can create plays with his mobility is what this offense needed.Perfect example: Being pressured, scrambled to his left threw across his body to hit Laporte for the first down.
Threw it right to the LB 3 times too. Luckily none of them were caught

tweeterhawk

I wondered, though, if Petras would have been more successful on the QB sneaks.

ohhawk

Padilla seems to be the better fit for this year’s OL. If the OL takes a good jump next year I have to wonder if a strong armed QB then gives this team better chances. Need to see more of Padilla than just a couple games………hope Ferentz gives him that chance.