***Official Iowa Hangs 120 On The Upper Western Illinois State CC (Macomb Campus) Bulldogs Game Thread***

Did I forget to get the ok from you to be able to speak my mind and god forbid say something you don’t agree with?
I guess both of us are quite free to speak our minds. No, I don’t find much to agree with you about. You really are a troll.

Did I forget to get the ok from you to be able to speak my mind and god forbid say something you don’t agree with?
I don’t care if you disagree just don’t talk shit about one of the all time great Iowa Hawkeye hoop players of our time and we’re cool.

I don’t care if you disagree just don’t talk shit about one of the all time great Iowa Hawkeye hoop players of our time and we’re cool.
I love Settles. One of the all time greats Hawkeyes. Remember Seeing him play in high school too. Injuries caught up to him or he would have played in the NBA

I
It’s his job to talk about every damn player he played with 20 plus years ago?
My dog isn't in this fight, but I had to chuckle when Kevin Skillett's name was brought up. Last I heard of him he was getting in a brawl on Iowa’s 1994 summer overseas trip.

I hadn't heard the name Jermaine Willform in at least 20 years.

I have counted the blow by incidents by specifically watching him on D this game. There has been one in each half. One was in a transition. Tough spot. Do you know he broke another record on assists tonight? I think #5 all time. And he is right up at the top in 3’s. Just to be clear, our opponents point guards are not great. I just do not get the amount of time spent on his imperfections.

I’ve said all along that he’s a terrific passer. His defense is terrible, I don’t know how many blow byes are acceptable to you but he typically plays so far off so they can’t blow by him.

I’ve said all along that he’s a terrific passer. His defense is terrible, I don’t know how many blow byes are acceptable to you but he typically plays so far off so they can’t blow by him.
The acceptable level of blow by’s is the number of times we expect our point guards to blow by defenders.

The acceptable level of blow by’s is the number of times we expect our point guards to blow by defenders.
So your answer must be zero, I can only think of 1 time so far this season that JBo has blown by anyone and, IIRC, he missed the layup. JT, on the other hand, has had no problems getting past the opposing point guard.

If you guys would allow me to use the “ignore” option, I would be rid of #44 and would not be tempted to get into a pissing contest with a skunk.
Please help. Thanks.

There shouldn't be anything preventing you from ignoring him. You should be able to click on his user name and do it from there.

If you guys would allow me to use the “ignore” option, I would be rid of #44 and would not be tempted to get into a pissing contest with a skunk.
Please help. Thanks.
Name calling again. Is that your only good to? Not sure why we can't talk Hawkeye sports without it. Go Hawks

I mean, let's head over to football board and tell everyone how much Hayden Fry annoyed you or that you don't like Dan Gable while we're at it.

Latest posts