We, as fans, are angered and a few have started to spout
This is why the coach has no choice but to pull you out
We hear all day you are good in the gym and hit nothing but the net
But, in a game, you dribble and dribble, and then you start to fret
We have no words to describe your errant shooting drought
And that is why we sit around, stew, and conjure up doubt
Your days are beginning to dwindle for you to create a win
We are still waiting to hear the “swishâ€￾ like others have heard in the gym

Sweet dude. We needed another thread to bash a player. Kid could go 0-1000000 and still pay for less college than you did.

I think we have a poetic genius on our hands. I don't think he's bashing JO more like a testimony to what JO has done put to art. Also good for JO. His basketball skills gave him a degree which will prove more valuable to his life than basketball did. Josh Ogelsby isn't a bad player, just never lived up to expectations. Not everybody does. We'll have others, that's one of the things that happens in sports every year. I wish JO well in his future endeavors and give him credit for being a good teammate and part of the Hawkeye Nation. I do wish he has one more game in him where he gets 15-20 points and goes out on a high note.

Sweet dude. We needed another thread to bash a player. Kid could go 0-1000000 and still pay for less college than you did.
Given the opportunity I believe JO is capable of going 0-1,000,000. Do I wish he would finish with a solid senior season like Eric May or Matt Gatens? Sure. Do I think he will. Not a chance. Take your degree and become a productive, contributing member of society, Josh. I would be fine with that.

Last edited:
Hail thee young dribbler and shooter of ball who dons the black and gold
Your act is wearing tiresome, your play is not so bold
A top 125 could not have been much bigger
For you to play on the court but unable to pull the trigger
We, as fans, are angered and a few have started to spout
This is why the coach has no choice but to pull you out
We hear all day you are good in the gym and hit nothing but the net
But, in a game, you dribble and dribble, and then you start to fret
We have no words to describe your errant shooting drought
And that is why we sit around, stew, and conjure up doubt
Your days are beginning to dwindle for you to create a win
We are still waiting to hear the “swishâ€￾ like others have heard in the gym
Useful...

this was good

Bo, I certainly wasn't intending for how you saw this....I feel bad for the kid and these words are how I feel.....I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone reading....JO is a Hawkeye and will be forever.....

Maybe Luke Recker talked to him before the game and told him to save it for the Big Ten Tournament so he can jump on the scorers table.

I think we have a poetic genius on our hands. I don't think he's bashing JO more like a testimony to what JO has done put to art. Also good for JO. His basketball skills gave him a degree which will prove more valuable to his life than basketball did. Josh Ogelsby isn't a bad player, just never lived up to expectations. Not everybody does. We'll have others, that's one of the things that happens in sports every year. I wish JO well in his future endeavors and give him credit for being a good teammate and part of the Hawkeye Nation. I do wish he has one more game in him where he gets 15-20 points and goes out on a high note.

No he didn't live up to expectations - but as I mentioned in another thread, Marble surpassed them. Just another reminder that predicting the future is futile. How many oldsters on this board predicted a muslim black guy with a micron-thin resume as America's president in their lifetime? I'm gonna say none.

Latest posts