O/U 9.5

ibahawkeye

I see William Hill has it listed at 9.5 for conference wins.

I haven’t went back to evaluate schedule but initial thought is it is high. Even if if is I’m not betting against the Hawks to avoid scenario but I think that would be a good bet.

Anybody willing to risk real money on an over 9.5?

I looked at the schedule. I see 8 I think are probable wins. I see 7 that are almost certain losses. The other 5 are probably between 35% and 45% chance of winning IMO. If JB is 95% healthy January 1 I would take the over. But I can’t make that bet right now.

Exactly my dilemma... seems like a no brainer bet but do I want to go against the Hawks all conf season long?

Omg. Take out your savings, get a second mortgage and whatever money your bank will give you and slap it on the under. Wow

yikes that just seems way too high especially without knowing the status of JBO. Even with him fully healthy thats a massive gamble on the over.

Yeah, I was watching a little bit of PSU/Georgetown game yesterday and I was thinking where does Iowa fit in at in the conference .

No clue where PSU is projected to finish in the league, but they looked like they would be a nightmare matchup for Iowa.

Yeah, I was watching a little bit of PSU/Georgetown game yesterday and I was thinking where does Iowa fit in at in the conference .

No clue where PSU is projected to finish in the league, but they looked like they would be a nightmare matchup for Iowa.
To me, our two Penn State losses in 2017-18, particularly the one in Happy Valley, symbolized the futility of that season. We made them look like the Phi Slama Jama Houston Cougars that night.

To me, our two Penn State losses in 2017-18, particularly the one in Happy Valley, symbolized the futility of that season. We made them look like the Phi Slama Jama Houston Cougars that night.
O man I remember those games. I felt bad for the rims they were getting abused by Penn State dunk attempts.

Latest posts