Nunge and meniscus knee therapy

uihawk82

I ripped up the interior meniscus and cartilage in my left knee about 14 years ago but I was 55 years old. I went some months before surgery to fix it and the surgeon told my wife the tissue was all balled up and he hadnt seen a clump like that before. I have researched a variety of therapies and procedures and it will be interesting what Nunge does.

They have fluid therapy with injections that fill that space (not a cure but supposed to help), they have stem cell or own cell therapies where they somewhat rebuild, regrow, and put tissue to cushion your joint between the bones, and they have implants which I checked into with my ortho Dr but that therapy is not for a guy like me with old knee with arthritis. The implants are for younger people with good bone surface from what I was told.

But Nunge's knee joint and I hope his repaired and therapied ACL are in good shape. I hope he can get a very good therapy and wants to come back for the hawks. I would love to see him draining some treys and layups and stuffs and playing some tough Dee and rebounding.

There are different types of tears with meniscus.......some more severe than others. They don't all require the same treatment plan. One of the better things going for him is his age.