Nice to have classy players

longtimer

Saw a quote from Murray this morning giving a lot of credit to Garza for his success. Paraphrasing he said he watched how Garza worked and it was an honor to have achieved his success this year. I would say one of the top 3 or 4 players in Iowa history (hey he is only a second year player) and one of the classier kids as well. Just nice to get both in one package

Saw a quote from Murray this morning giving a lot of credit to Garza for his success. Paraphrasing he said he watched how Garza worked and it was an honor to have achieved his success this year. I would say one of the top 3 or 4 players in Iowa history (hey he is only a second year player) and one of the classier kids as well. Just nice to get both in one package
He shared similar thoughts on BTN right after the game. Classy dude.

Garza's commitment to Iowa didn't come to end when he took the jersey for the last time.

In fact it may have been just beginning. The progress he made and work he put in during his four years is not lost on those who came after him, including many of the players on this team.

Garza's commitment to Iowa didn't come to end when he took the jersey for the last time.

In fact it may have been just beginning. The progress he made and work he put in during his four years is not lost on those who came after him, including many of the players on this team.
They seriously need to put Garza's dad on the staff. What an inspirational and motivational individual he is.

Guess what. Nobody on HN has any clue about Luka’s dad. Jesus. Just shut up. And no, I don’t either and I don’t care.

Guy is a douche bag...my brother in law is a sports agent/finance guy and no one wants to touch Luka because of his dad.
You gotta get better at lying. A few weeks ago it was your step brother who was the sports agent guy. Now you expect us to believe you have a bunch of ‘em in your family?

1C00DC08-AA62-45E0-B388-EBF5D3A3DD27.jpeg

Just out of idle curiousity

It appears that you want to touch Luka

Nothing to be ashamed of

Luka is a handsome man, as I am certain you are aware of

Keep it up

Best wishes, your best pal, Jack

:cool:
Nice you are one that thinks he is handsome so do what you need dude. I stand by my facts...not your friend.

I'd have to take your word for it, but when a player's father/brother/spouse becomes almost as visible as the player that's usually a red flag.
In most cases I absolutely agree. But the fact he motivated his son from the Pillsbury dough boy to two time player of the year, Murray has improved leaps and bounds this year (4th in country scoring) and has mentioned the Garza's for some of his success. How about Caitlin Clark who leads the country in scoring. Not positive, but heard she worked out with Garza' also. Pretty good objective argument Frank has made players better and improved their respective games

In most cases I absolutely agree. But the fact he motivated his son from the Pillsbury dough boy to two time player of the year, Murray has improved leaps and bounds this year (4th in country scoring) and has mentioned the Garza's for some of his success. How about Caitlin Clark who leads the country in scoring. Not positive, but heard she worked out with Garza' also. Pretty good objective argument Frank has made players better and improved their respective games
Fair enough. Can he work with Josh O as well?

Guy is a douche bag...my brother in law is a sports agent/finance guy and no one wants to touch Luka because of his dad.
He helped his kid go from being an overlooked recruit to recovering from a 9 lb cyst being removed to having his kid be the best big in the land for 2 years running and got him drafted in the NBA which prior to that we hadn't done since Ricky Davis just about. Nobody has a bad word to say bout Luka off the court. He's as great of an ambassador the program could ever ask for. If his dad is worthy of being called a Dbag I'd want to know more then hearsay and actually have something specific to point to... He refuse to take a picture with your kid or something while he was at the urinal?

From a business perspective maybe he is, he's probably all over trying to help his son on the business side of things. I get the impression he's very much involved when it comes to his son, many dads are. Doesn't mean he's not one hell of a coach and knows how to develop bigs. Both can be true.