Newspaper Articles

ibahawkeye

I've noticed recently that the Gazette and Register seem to have exact the same articles.

Moorehouse and Leistikow both wrote today about how Iowa cares and importance of ISU game.

Why are these guys writing such similar stories instead of more unique content?

I've noticed recently that the Gazette and Register seem to have exact the same articles.

Moorehouse and Leistikow both wrote today about how Iowa cares and importance of ISU game.

This game is really getting old! Time to inject some new blood into our Noncon!

Largely it's because we have limited access to players and coaches. We get them on Tuesdays and Saturdays unlike some schools that meet with the media throughout the week and make coordinators available. There's only so much material with which to work.

And you should be reading my stories anyway. ;)

This game is beyond old. 40 years of this stagnant series is ENOUGH. I've said for years - why should Iowa be the one that has to prop up Clone ticket sales? Let that "program" sink or swim on its own..

Overall ticket sales from the Iowa game have had a minimal impact on the overall sales for Iowa State since 2011. The profit ISU makes off of the Iowa game ticket wise is an extremely minimal part of the overall athletic budget.

Largely it's because we have limited access to players and coaches. We get them on Tuesdays and Saturdays unlike some schools that meet with the media throughout the week and make coordinators available. There's only so much material with which to work.

And you should be reading my stories anyway. ;)

Don't worry Rob... I do!!

Latest posts