Nebby News Reporting From The Parking Lot

Regardless of your opinion on Tim Miles, Nebraska is treating him like shit with all this. Can't believe he can stay so positive through all of it.

I was just about to say he is handling the situation pretty well. Mostly smiles and having a bit of fun with it throughout that short clip.

I was just about to say he is handling the situation pretty well. Mostly smiles and having a bit of fun with it throughout that short clip.
You would too if you knew the options were

A) Keep your job making millions as a B1G coach, or

B) Get fired and keep making millions for sitting on your couch if you so choose.

Guys, come on...

Let's not act like he's going to have to sell his house, put his kids in the Nebraska school system, and shop around for the best deal on health insurance.

He's going to keep collecting six-figure checks from Nebraska, and start collecting more six-figure checks wherever he gets picked up.

Last edited:
You would too if you knew the options were

A) Keep your job making millions as a B1G coach, or

B) Get fired and keep making millions for sitting on your couch if you so choose.

Jesus, guys, come on...

Let's not act like he's going to have to sell his house, put his kids in the Nebraska school system, and shop around for the best deal on health insurance.

He's going to keep collecting six-figure checks from Nebraska, and start collecting more six-figure checks wherever he gets picked up.

It isn't always about $$.

You ever been dirt poor?

No. Not that it matters.

The fact is, all the rumors, the questions directed at miles, and the lack of any statements--of any kind--from Moos and Nebraska shows major disrespect.

You ever been disrespected publicly?

Miles was as perfect of a fit as they were ever going to get for that job.. Sure Hoiberg is a big name but I'm really not sure about his fit there. Nebraska by making this move will be doing what? Turning themselves into a stepping stone gig. What's the over under for Hoiberg to stay at Nebraska? 3 yrs? 2 yrs depending on how the musical chairs in the NBA go around? Not to mention front office gigs that might come open he'd get considered for. The debacle that was the Bulls the last few years wasn't hardly on him. I doubt he'll be cast as a terrible coach over that. He was thrown in a no win situation. Literally they were playing for ping pong balls. But that said that was his choice it was fairly obvious that was where the Bulls were as an organization when he took the gig so now here we are..

No. Not that it matters.

The fact is, all the rumors, the questions directed at miles, and the lack of any statements--of any kind--from Moos and Nebraska shows major disrespect.

You ever been disrespected publicly?

Moos has looked pretty poorly through this whole ordeal, that said, no one cares if he hires Hoiberg.

Shit is just smells fishy as hell when deals are pretty much done for new guy before the guy you just let go has even left the parking lot.

Does anyone else love the fact that Nebby has gone the route of ISU. Sure it's not football, but to take a former coach of a former rival, I find amusing. Can't wait until the juco's and transfers start coming in and then they run him out of town before he actually brings in quality freshman. Also wouldn't mind seeing him using them as a stepping stone to climb the ranks. That university gets exactly what it deserves.

Lol. Yeah it does.

People who say "money isn't everything" without ever being poor themselves are the same as an alcohol counselor who's never tried booze.

I might agree with you about not being able to put yourself in that position, but no one gets into coaching for the money. It's a field that doesn't pay out unless you get to the highest level so while money may be a major factor it's not the only thing that matters.

Latest posts