NCAA '13 to feature AIRBHG

LGEND24

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehgz75hJKX8]NCAA 13 Early Release Gameplay: Minnesota vs Iowa - YouTube[/ame]

Canzeri hurt on the 1st play of the game. 2:24 into the video.

thats pretty funny. how does the gameplay in ncaa 13 compare to last years version? everything else looks pretty similar to me

thats pretty funny. how does the gameplay in ncaa 13 compare to last years version? everything else looks pretty similar to me

The gameplay has really only changed slightly in the demo I played. They at least made it so that the defensive players have to actually be in position to make a play on the ball. There are a lot of new catch animations and other minor things.

The gameplay has really only changed slightly in the demo I played. They at least made it so that the defensive players have to actually be in position to make a play on the ball. There are a lot of new catch animations and other minor things.

not suprising. these games really dont change drastically from year to year. It was pretty cool that they added AIRBHG to the game though :D

Couldn't have been AIRBHG....he eliminates RBs for a season or permanently. #33 was back in the game later in the drive. In fact he scored the TD on the drive in that video clip.

Couldn't have been AIRBHG....he eliminates RBs for a season or permanently. #33 was back in the game later in the drive. In fact he scored the TD on the drive in that video clip.

you make a good point. i knew video games couldnt be that advanced yet...

Latest posts