MSU game tomorrow night?

jardinero

The official schedule shows this game at 6 on FS1, but upon checking, there is a different BT game on at that time. Anyone know what the deal is?

Yeah. The change has not been made on the channel guides. Iowa vs MSU at 6:00 pm central time on FS1. You’re good.

There’s a lot to track tonight...4 Big 10 games. I’ll be watching from 5:30 until after 10.

Side Note - BTN has 5:30/7:30 DH. WI vs. PSU landed in that 7:30 slot...after we bumped them from the FS1 slot.

There’s a lot to track tonight...4 Big 10 games. I’ll be watching from 5:30 until after 10.

Side Note - BTN has 5:30/7:30 DH. WI vs. PSU landed in that 7:30 slot...after we bumped them from the FS1 slot.
Windsor, I feel like we both watch a lot of college hoops. I basically watch any and all B1G games, and since I'm in Omaha, I like to watch Creighton struggle so I follow most of their games too. I'll be watching all 4 games tonight.

Windsor, I feel like we both watch a lot of college hoops. I basically watch any and all B1G games, and since I'm in Omaha, I like to watch Creighton struggle so I follow most of their games too. I'll be watching all 4 games tonight.
You are correct. I love college basketball...Big 10 the most by far. I’ll watch pretty much any game if it’s close the last 5 minutes.

It’s probably part of the reason we don’t overreact to Iowa losses, Michigan’s record, etc. I have to be honest. If Iowa finds a way to lose tonight the negative folks will have free reign. I can’t defend a home loss to this year’s version of MSU.

It’s probably part of the reason we don’t overreact to Iowa losses, Michigan’s record, etc. I have to be honest. If Iowa finds a way to lose tonight the negative folks will have free reign. I can’t defend a home loss to this year’s version of MSU.
There's no defense in losing tonight and I will be the first one in line to claim this is a sinking ship if it were to happen. I just really haven't seen any indication that this team is in any sort of trouble. Do they have limitations? Yes, all teams do. IMO, Iowa is one of the best 10 teams I've watched play this year. Most top teams go thru a rut. I am glad Iowa is working through their issues now personally. I always assumed this team was going to lose 5-7 games and so far they are right in line with that.

There's no defense in losing tonight and I will be the first one in line to claim this is a sinking ship if it were to happen. I just really haven't seen any indication that this team is in any sort of trouble. Do they have limitations? Yes, all teams do. IMO, Iowa is one of the best 10 teams I've watched play this year. Most top teams go thru a rut. I am glad Iowa is working through their issues now personally. I always assumed this team was going to lose 5-7 games and so far they are right in line with that.
Thursday night would be a good time for Ohio State to fall into a rut.

Their big guys have been playing well. Garza can change that by putting guys on the bench with fouls.
Exactly. I thought that Bingham had a chance at affecting the game defensively due to his quickness and length, but he only played 11 minutes in the game and fouled out. Luka proved once again that even if a guy is a better athlete, like Bingham, good fundamentals and a good knowledge of the game can win out.