Moss Visiting Kansas

The fact that Kansas is entertaining Moss...is this more of a reflection of where Kansas is now as a program? Would be sick though if he went there and tore it up.

He's not going to Iowa State or the B1G. He's narrowed his list to Kansas, Arkansas, Arizona State and Oregon. There's that info and quotes from his dad in the story by Derek Piper.

The fact that Kansas is entertaining Moss...is this more of a reflection of where Kansas is now as a program? Would be sick though if he went there and tore it up.

Anykne who has scored over 30 in a Big game has that potential. I was more sick watching him waste away.

He obviously dreams about playing in the NBA. Not being played at the end of games last year probably prompted his decision to leave. I hope he becomes an all American next year, first round draft choice, and makes a ton of money. It isn't likely, but he has a right to try and do what he thinks is in his best interest. I doubt it will help Iowa recruiting.

Kansas could make some sense strictly because they lost a lot of shooting to transfers and the draft. But if Moss thinks Fran was impatient with him just wait until he pisses off Bill Self and Self decides to bench him for a 5 star freshman.

With all the attention he is getting it should help his confidence. He seemed to be a little timid at Iowa, and you can't be a real successful timid basketball player.

So he's not good enough for playing time late in games last year and not good enough for an expanded role next season but Bill Self and Kansas think he's good enough for meaningful minutes on their team? McCaffery boys better be good. All I gotta say.

I think he plays out of position at Iowa. He’s more of a small ball 3 than a 2. Iowa didn't have the guards to let him play his more natural position.

I think he plays out of position at Iowa. He’s more of a small ball 3 than a 2. Iowa didn't have the guards to let him play his more natural position.
The 2 and 3 are pretty interchangeable, but I think you are on to something there. Ball handling is Moss’s biggest weakness and if he was surrounded by two guards who could handle it he could focus more on catch and shoot where he is great, and the occasional slash to the hoop just to keep the defense honest.

Latest posts