Moss testing the NBA process

I could see Moss's NBA evaluation similar to this clip from the movie Clueless..........

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I think the point is that he's checked out.

A number of them have checked out.

How many of us would be fine with a raving lunatic having their hands on our lives and is priming their pet (son) to rake your place. It would be easier to say I just didnt make the NBA but I tried as opposed to your damaged being taking rejection of not being wanted by another program.

Classic case of abuse. Thats what is likrly going on.
He could send his son over to rake my place. Any time in November, would be fine. No likrly for me, however. I don't find him the least bit attractive.

It’s a sad state of affairs when Iowa fans are laughing at a 20 some year old kid for pursuing his dreams. Sure he’s probably not ready and maybe he even knows that. He could of done this for a variety of different reasons that we don’t know.

I think the point is that he's checked out.

A number of them have checked out.

How many of us would be fine with a raving lunatic having their hands on our lives and is priming their pet (son) to rake your place. It would be easier to say I just didnt make the NBA but I tried as opposed to your damaged being taking rejection of not being wanted by another program.

Classic case of abuse. Thats what is likrly going on.

Whoa...

It’s a sad state of affairs when Iowa fans are laughing at a 20 some year old kid for pursuing his dreams. Sure he’s probably not ready and maybe he even knows that. He could of done this for a variety of different reasons that we don’t know.
I tried to present an easier target. Nobody took the bait.

I like Moss and all, but with what he has shown us who have seen him play on so many occasions. I would imagine his NBA feedback is focus on your degree. Maybe after 4 to 5 years of solid D1 contribution he will have developed the skills necessary, but that is no guarantee. His degree is already a variable option. I don't see how the NBA could be (right now).

Iowa was an 11th place team in the Big Ten with 14 wins for the season. We got two players on the team who think they're good enough to play in the NBA. I think I figured out this team's problem last season. Ready they think they are, but finished with their training they are not!

The real tragedy is the players who clearly aren't ready and hire agents. Like Diamond Stone. Think he could have used another season or two at Maryland? He's bounced around three NBA franchises already and I'm not sure if he's even in the G league. Thing is, unless he was tearing up the AAU circuit (or, more accurately, agents and shoe hounds made him think he was), he wasn't anything special in high school either. He was a classic big city kid going to a small suburban private school and dominating 6'3 and 6'4 post players. And he was a thug to boot, as evidenced by his shove from behind of a Badger's face into the floor. And the basketball ball world is littered with Diamond Stones, any many of them end up pointing the finger everywhere but where it should be.