More to the Montee Ball Story

It's on twitter, it must be true:

Montee Ball ‏@M_Ball28
The report that I was involved in a fight is totally false.

He already said that he was walking along minding his own business when 5 guys spotted the strongest, fitest, and probably most famous person on campus and decided to attack him for absolutely no reason. Isn't that enough for people?

Hey this kinda makes him a gang banger. His football gang beat up a non football gang. Then Ball got a "run by" *** kicking.

I don't know what happened with Ball, but i find it hard to believe 5 guys would just randomly beat down Ball. That doesn't mean that Ball deserved what they did to him, just that there is probably more to the story.

He already said that he was walking along minding his own business when 5 guys spotted the strongest, fitest, and probably most famous person on campus and decided to attack him for absolutely no reason. Isn't that enough for people?

read the article brah. Fight occurred days before this incident. This was retaliation.....allegedly.

This

LOL

I don't know what happened with Ball, but i find it hard to believe 5 guys would just randomly beat down Ball. That doesn't mean that Ball deserved what they did to him, just that there is probably more to the story.

I think he very easily could have been leaving a bar, bumped into someone, words are exchanged and then he gets jumped by 5 dudes.

It's on twitter, it must be true:

Montee Ball ‏@M_Ball28
The report that I was involved in a fight is totally false.

Sure sure monTAY. Hilarious when Bielema talks about how clean his program is and they dont have off field issues. I lived in Madison for 5 years and saw the angels that Bielema claims are his players. The difference is the police look the other way in Madison.

It would be interesting if video surfaced that showed Monte Ball attacking someone at the alleged initial altercation.

"I was minding my own business and got jumped".

Ahh, the classic CYA line that never works, right up there with "She kissed ME!", "I seriously only had one beer officer", and "If she didn't want me to come in, why did she smile at me?"

Latest posts