Merry christmas

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

I’m proud to be part of the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

@Northside Hawk , I’m gonna be putting some bluegills on the deck come sunup, and that’s going to be our Christmas meal. I stuck my neck out and told my group we were having fish and I have none in the freezer, so tomorrow morning it’s nut up or shut up. Goonies never say die.

Hope everyone gets to be with friends and/or family, and I hope it’s not a bummer day for any of you; I know how those can go all too well. If anyone’s having a shitty Christmas PM me your number and I will send you nudes of @BrianFerentzForPresident to cheer you up. He’s already sent me some like three times so I have plenty. In fairness to me, I only asked for them once.

Merry Christmas amigos.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

I’m proud to be part of the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

@Northside Hawk , I’m gonna be putting some bluegills on the deck come sunup, and that’s going to be our Christmas meal. I stuck my neck out and told my group we were having fish and I have none in the freezer, so tomorrow morning it’s nut up or shut up. Goonies never say die.

Hope everyone gets to be with friends and/or family, and I hope it’s not a bummer day for any of you; I know how those can go all too well. If anyone’s having a shitty Christmas PM me your number and I will send you nudes of @BrianFerentzForPresident to cheer you up. He’s already sent me some like three times so I have plenty. In fairness to me, I only asked for them once.

Merry Christmas amigos.
I'm not on any side of the nut house.

I'm solidly in it.

Regardless Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you biotches and your families

Latest posts