McCaffery puts family first, day of NCAA game

I dont remember anyone saying there was a rift between Fran and the players. Some people, and I did this a bit, have wondered if there was something going on with the players but that is it.

This coach and his staff have these players dancing and they played in the NIT final last year.

I dont remember anyone saying there was a rift between Fran and the players. Some people, and I did this a bit, have wondered if there was something going on with the players but that is it.

This coach and his staff have these players dancing and they played in the NIT final last year.

There's been talk that maybe Fran's coaching style has worn them down, etc. Usually it's tough for a kid to still like a coach on a personal level if that were the case. But I still think there's a pretty strong bond there, as this article shows.

I also would expect nothing less of Fran and his family to be in Iowa City during the procedure and even after for awhile.

I am sure Patrick would have liked to have had it delayed for a two week run in the dance

awesome story. Everything will be ok with Patrick, he couldn't be at a better place for this surgery.

Nice story from the Gazette on the situation with Pat McCaffery. Tough to believe there's a rift between the players and Fran after reading that.

McCaffery puts family first, day of NCAA game | TheGazette

Thanks for posting the link. Excellent work by Scott Dochterman. Man I hope the Hawks can find some game tomarow & give the McCaffery family something to smile about. Good luck Patrick I'am praying for you!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

We just don't have a player leader... There is no rift against Fran. These dudes love him and he loves them. The love will only grow after we knock off Duke

Latest posts