Maryland vs Texass

Casey388

Either Maryland is improved this year or Texas is terrible. Early in the second quarter and Maryland just went up 24 to 7. Had a 1 play drive thanks to a halfback pass for a td.

Maryland is very talented. Especially on offense. Injuries completely derailed their season last year. This is not a surprise

I knew Texas would make a run......they closed that 17 pt. gap fast. Hopefully, Canada will put the pressure back on in the 2nd half.

Maryland is very talented. Especially on offense. Injuries completely derailed their season last year. This is not a surprise

Agreed. However, I am trying to wrap my head around what I think of both teams long term(rest of the season).

I have Texas giving 14 in my 3 team parlay.

I thought Texas was supposed to be good.
tenor.gif

Agreed. However, I am trying to wrap my head around what I think of both teams long term(rest of the season).

Hard to say about Maryland. They are probably riding the emotional wave of losing a teammate. It appears they played beyond themselves Saturday. They do appear to be a competent offensive group though so I would predict them to be in quite a few shoot outs. I'm guessing that they will regress to the mean though and I see a potential 7 win team. Which for Maryland, would be a substantial achievement.

Maryland has some real speed. Not a lot of depth.

I'm actually rooting for Maryland this year. I hope what those kids endured together will carry them to greater heights. It will kind of feel bad to watch them lose 80% of B1G games again.

I wish Maryland the best of luck and hope for them to be rewarded. All except for a golden 11AM kickoff on 10/20.

Latest posts