marble=NBDL

shada

The guys played hard tonight which was good to see. I think it is safe to say that we wont be losing marble to the NBA after the year. He is just average to below average at everything.

ballhandling=average
shot=below average
strength=below average
quickness=below average

Haha. His dad was telling everyone all summer Devyn was coming out after this year

Righhht.... think he might want to wait. Marble did nothing tonight, nothing. This could be a role problem but tonight his team needed him to create, score and he watched the whole game.

Sure didn't take long for the negative nellie to move from the FB board to the BB board after a loss.
one fan calling for a pg that can run the offense.. you people claiming kids can't shoot. others claimimg they are to SLOW.

if you watched the game then you too know, they were not as quick as the Shockers.......

Sure didn't take long for the negative nellie to move from the FB board to the BB board after a loss.
one fan calling for a pg that can run the offense.. you people claiming kids can't shoot. others claimimg they are to SLOW.

Lulz. You saw Gesell tonight and the rest of the games, right? Tell me does Gesell ever attack the basket or probe the lane, yes or no? All I want is a yes or no answer.

Lulz. You saw Gesell tonight and the rest of the games, right? Tell me does Gesell ever attack the basket or probe the lane, yes or no? All I want is a yes or no answer.

How about we answer this question after the season and not after he is SIX GAMES INTO HIS CAREER? Would that be fair enough before saying Iowa needs a PG that attacks.

This is a pretty good team that is going to be very good in a couple of years. The program is headed in the right direction which everyone should be very excited about. Gesell is going to be a very special PG for Iowa as he gains strength and experience. Marble is not going to be an NBA player, but he is a good player, and will be even better next year. There is a lot to be excited about right now. As negative as I am about the FB program I think it's incredibly silly to be negative about the BB program despite this, or any other losses they have this season.

This team is still growing, and that includes Marble. He wasn't headed to the NBA after this year... talk is cheap.

The Shockers are good. They will be playing in March, for certain. Their interior D killed us. Well, our missed shots killed us. We would have won had we made a third of those open shots... But their interior D is good...

He's a good ball player, but he's a long way from playing in the NBA. He's only a junior, right?

The season JUST started. Lets hold off on the doomsday threads/comments for a little while. K? Thx.

you're worried too mauch about what if..... blah blahhh meh let him worry about that himself. We need to support the team, one game at a time.

The NBDL is a very good league. If he is good enough to be in that league, that's good for us.

I am regretting my prediction that he will be a second round pick (I admit that it was likely outlandish) but there is still time.

Latest posts