Lynch and AIRBHG

shaver363

Perhaps AIRBHG will take pity on A Lynch and allow him to complete four years seeing as his previous program was torched by the NCAA...

devils advocate.

all the #1 snaps at penn state just became open. he's now the guy if he stays.

Anyone know what Lynch's timetable for his decision is?

Getting tired of checking all the time if he's decided yet.

devils advocate.

On a team with nothing to play for over his entire career. Who cares.

If you only have a couple years or less thats one thing but I cant understand why anyone with 3 let alone 4 years of eligibility would stick around for that.

him or the senior, Day i think is his name?? either way a ton of carries just opened up for him without having to make the major change of switching schools and learning a whole new play book 4 weeks before the season starts

Yeah, since Bill O'Brien's system has been in place for so long. He's had one spring under O'Brien, not that big of a deal, and not any further behind at Iowa than any of the potential backs there.

devils advocate.

I don't think this is 100% accurate, I'm not sure but Curtis Dukes was the primary backup last year and was a descent 4 star recruit himself. I'd say he's going to factor in if not the favorite to start.

Not feeling great about our chances with Lynch. Hopefully Garmon and Hill can stay healthy and out of trouble.

Not feeling great about our chances with Lynch. Hopefully Garmon and Hill can stay healthy and out of trouble.

I feel pretty good about it, he's enrolled in summer school which ends aug. 8th, which if he is leaving it is good reason to delay the announcement as long as possible.

Who wants to go to classes when you've already declared you're leaving for another school, little awkward, just speculation that could be the reason he hasn't come out and said he's transferring.

Doesn't hurt to know that you will be playing under a offensive coordinator at Iowa who has won a national championship. How many offensive coordinators can say that?

Latest posts