Lunardi Bracketology Projections

Best part is he has us as a better chance in everything over isu. Only thing is they are a 4 and we are a 5.

I am a lot less optimistic after our last game, however the Wisconsin game will form my opinion going forward. We win (no matter how) then I think we roll. If we lose a close one on the road again then I think that becomes a theme in Fran's Iowa tenure and we are again battling for the bubble.

I am a lot less optimistic after our last game, however the Wisconsin game will form my opinion going forward. We win (no matter how) then I think we roll. If we lose a close one on the road again then I think that becomes a theme in Fran's Iowa tenure and we are again battling for the bubble.

I disagree. Losing a close game in Hilton, or the Kohl center doesn't say as much as some think it does.

People over react to losses, plain and simple. Last year Michigan has close losses @Ohio St., @Wisconsin, @Indiana, @Penn St., and got blown out @Michigan St. You lose in college BB, you can't win all the close ones, it is simply impossible. Even the ones that were really good at winning close one, lose some close ones as well.

Iowa is 2-2 in close games so far. I'm guessing they will win most of the close ones at home, and drop the close ones on the road....such is college BB.

Careful Dean...... posting logical, non-emotional thoughts about how this team might perform is venturing into new territory for most and you know how people resist change.

We've still got a bunch of question marks, and my guess is most who are seeing a sure win at the Kohl center haven't seen much of Wisconsin play this season and don't realize how out of the norm our wins there have been compared to other teams. Like you I think this team has good potential and I'm looking forward to a fun season. I'm not expecting us to win every game.

Latest posts