Looking for remaining W's.

STILLBUSTER

In another thread, BGOLD posted that KenPom predicted Hawks get 3 conference W's. Assuming PennSt was one of them, so, wondering what the other 2 he predicted and others' thoughts.

Here's what I see ... at Rutgers, at Nebraska, at PennSt are best possibilities for B1G14 W's.
Other than that, maybe home vs OhSt & vs Indy. Hoping they win 3 of these 5?

Overall, I'm thinking Hawks will win 5 to 7 more games:
2 = Southern, Southen Utah (comfortably in that 320+ ranking, similar to the other teams Hawks have destroyed.)
1 = N. Illannoy (246) tougher competition but Hawks should eek it out.
1? = Drake; it'll be their "NCAA" game, in their backyard, and, at a 193 KenPom ranking, that team can compete with Iowa.
3 in B1G14.

I'm looking to reduce stress and avoid disappointment, so, appreciate anyone's help in choosing which games to bother watching.

In another thread, BGOLD posted that KenPom predicted Hawks get 3 conference W's. Assuming PennSt was one of them, so, wondering what the other 2 he predicted and others' thoughts.

Here's what I see ... at Rutgers, at Nebraska, at PennSt are best possibilities for B1G14 W's.

2 = Southern, Southen Utah (comfortably in that 320+ ranking, similar to the other teams Hawks have destroyed.)
1? = Drake; it'll be their "NCAA" game, in their backyard, and, at a 193 KenPom ranking, that team can compete with Iowa.
3 in B1G14.

I'm looking to reduce stress and avoid disappointment, so, appreciate anyone's help in choosing which games to bother watching.

I think the team that played in the Caymans would win about 4 more games. The team that played Penn State would win maybe 10. If they could double their improvement again, they will end up in the NIT. There was some good to take away from the last game. That's the team that should have started the year. Then they should have improved from there. That would have been enough to have a loss to Cincinnati and a loss to Va Tech. They would be right on pace for the bubble. It's a joke they started as bad as they did. I'm assuming how easy they could score on each other in practice got to their heads.

The team that lost to PSU would not win 10 games. The caveat is the Big really is bad this year. Really bad.

I'm done with Fran and would view it as a huge "W" if he was gone at the end of the year.

Yet another marginal coach hoping to get relief at the PG spot with a son who appears to be out of his league in a B1G game. The only differences between him and Lickliter is that Fran is a little taller and can get a much redder face.

The team that lost to PSU would not win 10 games. The caveat is the Big really is bad this year. Really bad.

Michigan State is national champion material, but after them the conference is way down. Purdue and Minnesota are good. Usual top 25 stalwarts Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio State don't even look like NCAA tournament material.

3 in B1G14.

You might want to consider blood pressure medication because counting this year and the two seasons after we look like a 10-14 win team

Latest posts