LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I like Iowa's chances running the ball and ISU does not appear to be able to run the ball. I am sure Iowa will put more pressure on the QB next week. They were pretty vanilla this week.

I like Iowa's chances running the ball and ISU does not appear to be able to run the ball. I am sure Iowa will put more pressure on the QB next week. They were pretty vanilla this week.

And their qb does not make good decisions.

The clones would've won by 3 touchdowns if it weren't for the refs. I'll be expecting the apology letter on Tuesday.

If Rhoads were still coach those dumb ass fans would have blamed him for Lannings picks and Warrens fumble.

Maybe Campbell should have called TO to "ice" his own QB instead of UNI's kicker.

If Rhoads were still coach those dumb ass fans would have blamed him for Lannings picks and Warrens fumble.

Maybe Campbell should have called TO to "ice" his own QB instead of UNI's kicker.

The coach has nothing to do with losses? He recruits the players. You are very unintelligent.

The coach has nothing to do with losses? He recruits the players. You are very unintelligent.

try keeping up. Clown fans think they were good last year, and felt Rhoads bad coaching is what made them lose game. The fact is that team sucked last year, but they actually think they could have won the B1G, but only Rhoads coaching was holding them back.

Last edited:
They had like 40 yards rushing against UNI. Thank god they have the greatest O-line coach in the country...otherwise, I'm thinking it's going to be a long year for them. I'm sure they come into Iowa City next week looking like the Hogs from the old Redskin days...Beware the Clone Hog!