Lololololol

Well you did care enough to take a break from the b!tchen powder, so I'm guessing you had to care more than you are letting on.

Actually I was rudely interrupted by an alert on my phone. I didn't even know they were playing. Off to the bowls.

Actually I was rudely interrupted by an alert on my phone. I didn't even know they were playing. Off to the bowls.

Rudely interrupted by an alert but then takes the time to start a thread. I don't understand why Iowa fans bash on Iowa. I'm an Iowa fan that lives in Wisconsin and have to hear it all the time from Badgers...but it's crazy to see how many Iowa fans bash the Hawks.

Rudely interrupted by an alert but then takes the time to start a thread. I don't understand why Iowa fans bash on Iowa. I'm an Iowa fan that lives in Wisconsin and have to hear it all the time from Badgers...but it's crazy to see how many Iowa fans bash the Hawks.

Latest posts