Kris Murray Still Undecided with NBA Deadline Approaching

Kris is beginning to sound like a low risk option for an NBA team. I am not so sure he is coming back next year. Hope he does, but if he has the chance to make some decent NBA $$.................well, you have to root for the kid

I mean people see the accession his twin brother made. I have twins. Granted they are two separate individuals, but, will NBA execs presume that he will have the same accession in play? I mean, they are definitely more identical than my twins. I suppose that is the question. Then, are the Murray's thinking it may be better to take a chance this year secondary to NBA teams potentially drafting on potential. Would that be a safer play than playing next years season with Iowa?

This is a great situation to watch unfold.

I selfishly hope that Kris comes back... I think he'll really take a large leap next yr with his game. I just hope it's for us. I think it's pretty obvious NBA teams look at him with what he's done and his bro and see what he's capable of. He'd be more then worth taking in 2nd round and stashing for a yr. It's just a matter of does Kris want to do that or come back to Iowa instead.

Tomorrow or Wednesday we will find out what Kris is going to do. IMO, I think he stays, unless he gets a wink and a nod from an NBA team that they will take him late in the 1st round. Keep an eye on OKC and the Spurs who both have 3 picks in the 1st round. Odds are neither team will keep all those picks, but if they do, Kris is the perfect pick to take a flyer on late in the first.

Picks 20-30 are all worth taking a flyer on Kris for. You get a potential top 15 pick, who will be 23 next year, at a discounted rate.

Latest posts