Kris Murray Projected #16 Going to the Utah Jazz

thedukeofearl

16. Utah Jazz (via MIN)​

Kris Murray | 6-8 wing | 22 years old | Iowa​

He was projected 20/21 earlier

Kris moving up in the World

Now I will have another reason to watch the NBA before the playoffs

Of course, like the Sacramento Kings, Utah will rarely be on YouTube with subscribing to NBA TV

:cool:

NBA ball sucks until the playoffs anyway. It generally sucks always but I have gotten into the playoffs this year because of Murray and because I live part time in Denver and have found myself unable to not love Jokic. Its like watching a big, doughy, cuddly Russian bear with the feet of a dancer and the touch of a violinist. He is doing to the 5 position what Stef did to the PG position.

I am excited to see where Kris goes and how he does. If the pattern holds, he will be slightly less good than his brother, which should still lead to a solid NBA career.

That's the highest one I've seen so far. I'd seen that wherever GS picks that they might take him too. Here I was hoping he'd fall to Sacramento... Good for him it'd be fun to see him go to a good team too like Keegan did.

GS loves the 3-ball more than anyone. I am sure they would love to have Keegan on their roster. Whether Kris is Keegan when it comes to the 3-ball remains an open question in my mind.

My favorite wing/forward prospects

5. Kris Murray (17), Iowa:
Murray is a smart player with great size, and I believe he can speed up his shooting process to become a big threat from deep.

Latest posts