Kirk H........seriously?

Glass1/2fullguy

Kirk used to be my favorite analyst but over the past few years his takes have gone downhill. He’s seriously said he thinks Nebraska wins today, then goes on a winning streak and comes to Iowa city w/ the opportunity to become bowl eligible. Does Kirk not realize that would mean the huskers would have won at OSU?? That statement was laughable.

Actually I would like to see Nebby win today and then lose a bunch more. The wildcats got a somewhat surprise win on the road against an East division team so this would be a chance to knock jNW down a bit.

Nebby is going to lose against OSU and if the hawks take care of them they will have at least 5 - 6 losses.

Go Nebby.

No question, they were rather embarrassing this morning in their Nebraska love. They don't even get passed Northwestern today.

It doesn’t bother me to have a take saying Nebraska is better than their record shows. That’s a take that can be backed up w/ some logic. There is no logic is saying Nebraska’s going to win at the shoe.

Does Kirk not realize that would mean the huskers would have won at OSU?? That statement was laughable.
Actually, had they won today, they would've had to have won home games against Minnesota, Bethune-Cookman, Illinois, and MSU to go into the Iowa game with a chance at bowl eligibility. Still not likely to have happened, but I had to look up their schedule because Kirk's not usually one to throw out something that crazy.

Actually, had they won today, they would've had to have won home games against Minnesota, Bethune-Cookman, Illinois, and MSU to go into the Iowa game with a chance at bowl eligibility. Still not likely to have happened, but I had to look up their schedule because Kirk's not usually one to throw out something that crazy.
Touché

Not knocking your original post at all. I just found it funny when I heard it too. My first thought was that they must not play anybody else and dismissed it. Then I saw that you said they play at OSU. Just had to check it out because I too, like Kirk.

Whether Nebraska wins or loses does not change the ridiculous notion of the huskers going into the shoe and win. I thought the huskers would have won today however it appears they’re about to piss it down their leg.

Lol Nebraska had 7 games left and only need 6 for a bowl. Herbstreit said he thought they would come into the Iowa game with a chance to be bowl eligible. This means that they have 5 wins coming into Iowa. Yet they have 6 games before Iowa. Kirk is not counting 1 of them as a win. You can be sure he has zero thoughts towards Nebraska beating the Bucks in the Shoe.

Latest posts