Kids Day

MARTYMOOSE

I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome the players were on signing everything the kids had.Especially to 94 who signed my 10 year old daughters football and also her shirt.We then had to go to Scheels and get here a new one since she did not want to mess the autograph up.What a awesome but very hot day.

I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome the players were on signing everything the kids had.Especially to 94 who signed my 10 year old daughters football and also her shirt.We then had to go to Scheels and get here a new one since she did not want to mess the autograph up.What a awesome but very hot day.
You mean #94? you dont know his name? Really?

Marty Moose - Your name is referring to a certain Iowa OL from 'back in the day', no?

Only a nickname,Real name is Marty.And yes I do know who 94 is.That was a stupid question.....I did meet his mom in Columbus last year.She is a very nice lady.I attend all home games and almost all away games.This year are planning on them all.Taking the wife to Arizona for our 20th wedding anniversary to see the Hawks beat the Wildcats.

Only a nickname,Real name is Marty.And yes I do know who 94 is.That was a stupid question.....I did meet his mom in Columbus last year.She is a very nice lady.I attend all home games and almost all away games.This year are planning on them all.Taking the wife to Arizona for our 20th wedding anniversary to see the Hawks beat the Wildcats.

marty - i was at the U of I in the early 90s.....there was an OL for the Hawks at the time named Marty - for the life of my right now I can't think of his last name....anyway, we worked together at a PT job and hung out some in the evenings downtown. Fun guy. Thought maybe you knew him too......his nickname was marty moose......he was a bouncer a the column for a while....those were some good days......

Edit: Marty Baldwin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts