KF's stubbornness....

This is the Kirk we all know and love. Kill the clock Kirk so you don't get beat worse. You are so pathetic in your play calling you won't vary anything to throw the D off.

Yes...I'm going there.

Don't tell me the lay down contract extension(s) don't have something to do with this. When KFz knew he was under the gun last year, he loosened up a bit. now...forget it. We're stuck with Ferentz ball for 8-9 more years.

This is what you get, when you give a guy an untouchable contract.

Last edited:
This is what you get when you have an untouchable dictatorship running the program. Between that idiot Barta and KF it's like.the Queen's palace. Then every now and again when they get lucky with a little run in November he calls the fanbase out that think he's washed up. Doesn't seem apologetic for really bad seasons. Is so untouchable that he keeps the "Sr" in even though NOTHING good can happen except CJ get hurt. When asked he's going to say "we do things we believe we can win.blah blah blah.

I will continue to root for the kids who dawn the Black and Gold in hopes of making us a contender but when the coaching staff can't or won't put guys in a situation to succeed that's BS. He's puts Nathan Stanley in when the punter pins them on the 2! Ok Nate go in and take 3 snaps....what kind of crap is that. I wish he would have told Kirk no thanks Coach I don't do mop up duty. You killed CJ for almost 4 quarters let him go back in and hand the ball off.

I will continue to root for the kids who dawn the Black and Gold in hopes of making us a contender but when the coaching staff can't or won't put guys in a situation to succeed that's BS. He's puts Nathan Stanley in when the punter pins them on the 2! Ok Nate go in and take 3 snaps....what kind of crap is that. I wish he would have told Kirk no thanks Coach I don't do mop up duty. You killed CJ for almost 4 quarters let him go back in and hand the ball off.

Is one really being a fan when we continue to be loyal to a program that does this?

Leaving a 9 year old who's injured in a pee wee game is disgusting. Leaving a senior out there in likely his last start of his life with a muscle strain is a given. You all are sounding like a bunch of snowflakes, he wasn't concussed, it wasn't a knee or a shoulder injury it was a hamstring. He played with much worse all of last season. And please stop saying how he played bad because of the injury, he has played bad all year. Some of it is Davis, some of it is lack of speed at WR but some of it is on CJ. He's man that can say coach it's a muscle and I can play. He's not a little kid.

Leaving a 9 year old who's injured in a pee wee game is disgusting. Leaving a senior out there in likely his last start of his life with a muscle strain is a given. You all are sounding like a bunch of snowflakes, he wasn't concussed, it wasn't a knee or a shoulder injury it was a hamstring. He played with much worse all of last season. And please stop saying how he played bad because of the injury, he has played bad all year. Some of it is Davis, some of it is lack of speed at WR but some of it is on CJ. He's man that can say coach it's a muscle and I can play. He's not a little kid.
Dumbest post of the day.

Dumbest post of the day.
What was your concern leaving him in there? Do you think it will cost him millions? What did you see that said he shouldn't have been out there? I saw the same production that we got all year long.

What was your concern leaving him in there? Do you think it will cost him millions? What did you see that said he shouldn't have been out there? I saw the same production that we got all year long.
The kid was getting hammered in part due to lack of mobility. It was cruel. You didn't see that? Seriously?

I saw an injured player making bad throws unable to move being a stationary target.. which could have (and almost did) end up far worse than throwing more yards to floridas defense than iowas offense

I'd rather leave him out there to finish what he started than get a freshman future of the program deal with that defense. Again if he took a head shot or a knee I would be totally agreeing with you.

Same?

I didn't realize we were blown out in 12 games prior to today

Why would good wide receivers come to Iowa? We do not know how to use them and really do not seem to care. Our great linebackers other than Jewel are pathetic. Why does Mends not play more? Its all about coaching and unless there are changes we will continue to be a middle to lower Big Ten team!

I don't know about "cruel"...we're not talking about a 10 yr old. CJ is one tough young man. That being said, it wasn't very smart to leave him in...for several reasons (most stated above). But that's what Kirk does...he stays with something or someone WAAAAAYYYYY after everyone else has realized that it's time to make a change.

THIS..is his #1 flaw...by far.

Last edited:

Latest posts