Keep the pedal to the metal.

Yup now's not the time to mess around. I want to see Garza back to how he was playing the first 12 games of the yr or so. I want him to just dominate NE tonight. They'll probably play that drastic style of doubling/denying him like they have in the past so it'll be tough for him. But that's where our other shooters gotta be on. Cut hard move without the ball and hit our open shots because we'll have plenty of them. Nobody can double hard on Garza and prevent us from getting open Js if we play smart.

I hope Garza gets like 20 minutes tonight.
I do too but I wouldn't bet on it. Neb has played well the last couple games even without their 'best' player that recently left. We'll have to earn it and they've been a thorn in our sides lately. If we can just get up early I'd like our chances. Don't want them hanging around at half

Thread title reminded me of one of a line from one of my all-time favorite movies.

I got the metal to the pedal and the thing to the floor.

Thread title reminded me of one of a line from one of my all-time favorite movies.

I got the metal to the pedal and the thing to the floor.
BRL

(something I've used for some time instead of LOL) - it stands for Burt Reynolds Laugh.... I feel like some occasions call for it.

Latest posts