Kallenberger done.

Surprised me...anything medical or was his heart not in it anymore?
I’m sure he could see he wasn’t going to be an NFL player and he had probably graduated since he’s been there four years. Another year of football is grueling as hell mentally and physically, and I completely get it if he wanted to get a job and put his degree to use to make a living.

A lot of people don’t take into account that these guys’ scholarships just pay their tuition and room and board. Being a Hawkeye football player doesn’t really leave time for a job and most these guys don’t have wealthy parents to keep supporting them while they’re at school. There’s gas money, living expenses, maybe car payments, all kinds of stuff.

He’d also have to be enrolled in classes full time to keep his eligibility and who knows if he even wants to go beyond his 4 year degree.

I’m sure he could see he wasn’t going to be an NFL player and he had probably graduated since he’s been there four years. Another year of football is grueling as hell mentally and physically, and I completely get it if he wanted to get a job and put his degree to use to make a living.

A lot of people don’t take into account that these guys’ scholarships just pay their tuition and room and board. Being a Hawkeye football player doesn’t really leave time for a job and most these guys don’t have wealthy parents to keep supporting them while they’re at school. There’s gas money, living expenses, maybe car payments, all kinds of stuff.

He’d also have to be enrolled in classes full time to keep his eligibility and who knows if he even wants to go beyond his 4 year degree.
Kallenberger most certainly had some potential for the next level. Not a slam dunk, but a definite possibility. Finances had absolutely nothing to do with it. Everything you’ve written is just pure speculation Except for the grind aspect. You need to be all in or all out, and I think that’s what it came down to.

Yes. A friend of the family. What else ya got? You seem to love to know it all, without knowing much.
I got nothing at all. Never claimed to.

If you had actually read my post instead of getting mad that people are talking about why he may have quit football, you'd have seen that all I did was offer reasons he might have had for retiring. Those reasons apply to everyone, not just Kallenberger. Nobody here said he or his family couldn't afford it.

This is an internet forum. If people speculating on different things grinds your gears it probably isn't the place for you.

I got nothing at all. Never claimed to.

If you had actually read my post instead of getting mad that people are talking about why he may have quit football, you'd have seen that all I did was offer reasons he might have had for retiring. Those reasons apply to everyone, not just Kallenberger. Nobody here said he or his family couldn't afford it.

This is an internet forum. If people speculating on different things grinds your gears it probably isn't the place for you.
It doesn't seem to me that the average poster is really the problem. It's the posters that start their posts with I'm sure and I know and assert that they know more than they know, which you clearly did not. It seems to be a pattern with you over time.

It doesn't seem to me that the average poster is really the problem. It's the posters that start their posts with I'm sure and I know and assert that they know more than they know, which you clearly did not. It seems to be a pattern with you over time.
*Cough* Oliver Martin *Cough* =)

Click on my user name and then this button. It'll work wonders for you...

Capture.JPG

Can I use this process to ignore myself? I have spent much of my life on “ignore” even though I have provided spectacular advice to many.

Can I use this process to ignore myself? I have spent much of my life on “ignore” even though I have provided spectacular advice to many.
Actually xenforo (the forum software HN uses) has a ghosting feature where people can log in and post, they can see their posts, and everything looks completely normal to them, but no one else sees any of their stuff.

And no, I’ve never used it on anyone.

So I showed you how you could ingnore me and solve all your problems with HN, and you still wanna piss and moan?
You have a history of bashing on players and others that shows you either don’t understand the games or the situations, but then trying to come off as all knowing. I actually enjoy contradicting people like that. Why would I want to miss that?

Actually xenforo (the forum software HN uses) has a ghosting feature where people can log in and post, they can see their posts, and everything looks completely normal to them, but no one else sees any of their stuff.

And no, I’ve never used it on anyone.
Hahah that would be hilarious.