Kadyn Proctor Down to Iowa, Alabama

I think it’s a token gesture of kindness to his home state. Zero chance that guy goes to Iowa.

For the record I’ll gladly eat ten pounds of crow.

And remember, Iowa does zilch for NIL and our AD has come out publicly and said he wants to try and stop it.

I’ve never understood why Alabama never seems to get their linemen to the highest level when it comes to being NFL ready. They have all the best resources, facilities, and raw materials (players), but so often you hear that they lack in some fundamentals. They start with the top line recruits, but they tend to need more development once drafted.

I’ve never understood why Alabama never seems to get their linemen to the highest level when it comes to being NFL ready. They have all the best resources, facilities, and raw materials (players), but so often you hear that they lack in some fundamentals. They start with the top line recruits, but they tend to need more development once drafted.
I don’t think it’s so much that as it is their linemen get overshadowed by their WR, DL and QB draftees.

I think it’s a token gesture of kindness to his home state. Zero chance that guy goes to Iowa.

For the record I’ll gladly eat ten pounds of crow.

And remember, Iowa does zilch for NIL and our AD has come out publicly and said he wants to try and stop it.

It is a lot closer than you think. He and Nwampa are pretty tight which is a factor in this as well as Wirf’s influence.

I think Iowa has a good shot to get him.

It is a lot closer than you think. He and Nwampa are pretty tight which is a factor in this as well as Wirf’s influence.

I think Iowa has a good shot to get him.
Well if we have any shot at all this would be the reason, plus our history with linemen helps.

Having said all of that, the question is this; Do you want to attend college with you best friend or play for National Titles? I hope Fryowa is wrong but likely he is right.

Well if we have any shot at all this would be the reason, plus our history with linemen helps.

Having said all of that, the question is this; Do you want to attend college with you best friend or play for National Titles? I hope Fryowa is wrong but likely he is right.

I think he will be a Hawk and it will be because of Wirf and Nwampa.

Either way, it's a good visual that Iowa is one of his two finalists. Can Alabama guarantee an immediate starting role and being a Top 10 NFL draft pick within 2-3 years? Iowa can.

Some humor from a Georgia fan.................

ALABAMA_CRIMSON_CRIED 1 HOUR AGO
IT WASN’T A TORNADO IT WAS NICK….

He looks better in that Iowa black. Plus their on the up swing LOL. It’s still Alabama but can Nick afford him? I have a feeling the Hawkeye’s will match anything Nick can throw at him!!!

Getting to the NFL is something Saban might throw at him. Then Iowa will throw back that they are NFL-U for O linemen for that part of the world!!!

Then Saban will pull his last card. “We offer national championships.” Then he will say. I don’t know coach. Not since Georgia smacked you 33-18. I watched that game coach. Personally I thought it should have been 40-11. Still Georgia stomped y’all pretty good as is. And. There probably going to get Arch Manning and just got a 5 star defensive back!

So…..

I don’t know coach things are kind of looking up in Iowa right now. So I’ll have to pass I think! ”

Then Saban is heard screaming ” I’m Nick Saban dammit ” As the phone hangs up in his face!!!!

Then Saban gets that white greenish light in his eyes like the incredible hulk gets when he’s angry. Then he grunts little. Apparently hulks up to at least 170 then a scream can be heard all over Tuscaloosa!!!!! It’s reported to a Bigfoot screaming!!!!!!

PS. The next day the paper reported ” that a small fluke tornado hit the office of coach Nick Saban around the time of the scream. Destroying his entire office and tearing up his clothing. But luckily coach Saban is alive and well. Just old….LOL. ” © Negan

I think he will be a Hawk and it will be because of Wirf and Nwampa.
FWIW I am a SEP alum and know a few guys that played with them who have echoed this. No uncle intel though (sorry folks). As an aside it's pretty impressive what Coach Zelenovich has built there. That coaching staff was pretty awful when I played.

@Fryowa the family element is a huge one as well. Iowa City being a straight shot down I-80 is a substantial part of the calculus here.

I applaud this kid for cutting to the chase and cancelling the other visits. Most of these kids know where they want to go by this time. I just hope it's Iowa. That said, I won't be a bit surprised if he chooses Alabama. Seems like a good kid and I wish him well either way.

You all need to remember that Iowa wasn’t technically going to receive an official visit partly because he’s been to Iowa unofficially so many times. The fact that he canceled his other visits to set up an official visit to Iowa speaks volumes.
Alabama boosters pay volumes :(

Alabama boosters pay volumes :(
That is true, too. And that’s also why I don’t get wrapped up in college football anymore. Alabama and Ohio State SHOULD win almost all the time with those payrolls compared to Iowa and if they don’t, then the organization is mismanaged and coaching personnel need to be reevaluated immediately. What little parody there was will be even less now. Hell, Iowa cannot even hold onto some of their quality players and losing them to the likes of Purdue. Lol.