Just trolling for any info

loesshillshawk

I keep seeing rumors of a new OC. Any leaks or scoops on coaching changes. Obviously not sure Cade goes to Iowa without some promises? Thanks guys...

Copeland is probably gone. His WR recruiting comments the other day did not go over well in the building.

There is a wild rumor that Josh Gattis will be the new OC.

I have also heard speculation that Jon Budmayr will be the new QB coach. I wonder if Paul Chryst would have any interest in being the new OC.

Copeland is probably gone. His WR recruiting comments the other day did not go over well in the building.

There is a wild rumor that Josh Gattis will be the new OC.
I don't want Gattis. He is not well liked by his former HC's and doesn't seem to stay employed by places more than a year or 2.

I would very much like Chryst. Very much.

More or less a repeat of what some Iowa media have offered on Gattis but from the Miami side.............

Heard that rumor too. He was a huge name three years ago and lost some of his luster since then. Wasn’t he the OC at Michigan last year and Harbaugh took play calling from him?

Looking through posts on twitter (a reliable source for news) and every fan seems to think it's a good idea. Hawk fans want him because he's not BF and Miami fans want him to go because he sucks.

Yep, any one not named Brian Ferentz would be a popular choice.

If BF is no longer the OC then I would assume the master plan for him being our next HC is also dead. With that in mind maybe we should be looking bigger picture for someone that might have the OC expertise but also carries credentials for filling Kirk's role. At a minimum that person would be a hero if he can turn this offense around quickly and then sustain it.