Just took a look at current 247 ratings

longtimer

Iowa is currently rated 43 With Freeman and Harding. Clones since they just picked up 5 star Billew are in at #3. Already had #32 PF Momxilovic. The guy can recruit

They are not to strong on our chances with the big Kid from out East.

Looks like Fran will just have to develop More players

Not that it will make a huge difference. However, Harding doesn't have a composite ranking on 247 yet. So, he is counting as a 0 star recruit in their rankings.

Iowa is currently rated 43 With Freeman and Harding. Clones since they just picked up 5 star Billew are in at #3. Already had #32 PF Momxilovic. The guy can recruit

They are not to strong on our chances with the big Kid from out East.

Looks like Fran will just have to develop More players
43rd in the country? Fran’s got them right where he wants them. :)

247 has a list of players ranked that signed with Iowa since 2004. Koch (4), Pryce Sandfort (10), Bowen (12), and Dix (14) are in the top 14.

Stop being a douche. I responded to a post. It's not like we got into some drawn out debate that totally derailed a thread. The topic of which players Fran recruits (even when it's race) is a pretty grey area for this thread anyway. I get how it can be precieved as an OT convo (and I'm fine with that opinion) but you can't even see how it can be precieved as a relevant part of a recruiting discussion? It seriously didn't even cross my mind when I responded that you would show up playing tough guy.
I mean seriously, the more I think about it, the more stupid it is to think that's an off topic discussion. I get the initial knee jerk reaction to that "it's race related, it's off topic". But once 5 seconds of thought is put into it, you should at least see how it's a relevant topic to recruiting.

Fry have you asked the higher ups on that one or did you take it upon yourself to make that decision? It really doesn't even matter to me because it's a pretty dumb debate. It's just the over the top power trip crap that bugs me. Letting Fry be a mod is like giving an old high school bully a badge.
Literally every time race gets brought or has been brought up it turns into a poop show and derails. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the owners of the site have told me they want it kept separate. And for every one person like you who’s gotten mad about it not being allowed there have been multiple people PM me saying they’re glad it’s confined to OT.

Also, AGAIN…the reason you get mad is because you want to stir shot up. You know there’s a forum dedicated to it but you refuse to use it. That’s trolling. If you don’t like it there are thousands of people on HR who will debate it with you.

It’s not a power trip, it’s keeping the sports boards free of controversial topics that cause fights. But wait…there’s more!!!

We even give you a forum to use specifically for that stuff! How’s that for a bargain!?!? Use it.

Literally every time race gets brought or has been brought up it turns into a poop show and derails. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the owners of the site have told me they want it kept separate. And for every one person like you who’s gotten mad about it not being allowed there have been multiple people PM me saying they’re glad it’s confined to OT.

Also, AGAIN…the reason you get mad is because you want to stir shot up. You know there’s a forum dedicated to it but you refuse to use it. That’s trolling. If you don’t like it there are thousands of people on HR who will debate it with you.

It’s not a power trip, it’s keeping the sports boards free of controversial topics that cause fights. But wait…there’s more!!!

We even give you a forum to use specifically for that stuff! How’s that for a bargain!?!? Use it.
Well like I said, I don't care about the rule or the topic as much as the way you come at people. I was truly surprised to see your post telling us to move to OT, but it made sense once I saw it. I figured it was no big deal because you could CLEARLY see the honest mistake grey area so I made a joke about it. That's when you came back with the stupid power trip.

Also you act like I'm some repeat offender on this. Pretty sure this is my 2nd time having a post questioned. Stir shit up? Where does that even come from? I responded to a post.

Latest posts