Just not good

Another season with NFLcaliber-talent...but it won't be used because, you know....the thing.
The thing is KF/BF.

2024 can't come fast enough for me. Time to put an end the Ferentz Family Retirement Plan

Sorry, can't help but be negative AF today.

We are what the Coaching Staff wants us to be if we score 24 and ONLY possess the ball X times and don't turn it over we will win...otherwise..."that's football."

Offensive line isn't good in run blocking.

WR can't get open (this one is baffling)

QB can't see the field.

I'm wondering if the players just are not putting out because they resent Brian

QB can't see the field.

Good points. How much control has been lost in the locker room with the racism cloud hanging over it? Can't make me work that hard coach...or why should I listen to your racist behind (if in fact these things are true....which with with Doyle fired something was going on).

I don’t thi
Good points. How much control has been lost in the locker room with the racism cloud hanging over it? Can't make me work that hard coach...or why should I listen to your racist behind (if in fact these things are true....which with with Doyle fired something was going on).
I don’t think the racism cloud can be understated, especially when the favorite son hasn’t made even a remote admission of guilt or apology. Just because the university sealed his file doesn’t mean that Brian can avoid accountability, even if that’s unofficial and by the players.

I dislike Brain as much as the next guy, but that’s completely ridiculous. All of those players have lived their entire lives to play major football and most of them want to play in the nfl.

The idea that any players on this roster are going to nuke their own college football careers and any hope of a professional career because they don’t like their OC is beyond fucking dumb.

Good lord.

I think everybody is really overthinking this. The team just isn’t that good period. We jumped right into a B1G season with no cupcakes to tune up on. That combined with the shortcomings of this coaching staff is a recipe for disaster.

I think everybody is really overthinking this. The team just isn’t that good period. We jumped right into a B1G season with no cupcakes to tune up on. That combined with the shortcomings of this coaching staff is a recipe for disaster.
This. It’s a very, very mediocre team without a leader on offense, that didn’t get three cup cake warm ups to start the season. Petras is likely a JVB/Christensen-ish QB and we’re in a down period. Just like the down periods we had after Tate’s good year, Ricky’s good year, and CJ’s good year. This is Iowa folks, it’s been this way since the early 90s . Kurk’s winning percentage is what it is and it’s not going to change, and Bob Stoops ain’t coming here to coach for god’s sake. Some of you are starting to sound like Nebraska fans wanting to start playing musical coaches. Bo Pelini says hi.

Do I wish we had a different coach? Yep.

Is there one out there who’s willing to come to frozen corn fields and do better? Nope.

QB can't see the field.

Oline can't block telegraphed zone stretch plays. Our running woes, in my weak ass opinion, is more on BF so far, this year.

Wrs are open, they were last week as well. 6-7 flat out airmailed, missed open receivers today. Both deep balls today we're open.

Not gonna put it all on Petras, as BF asking him to throw 52 times, bailing on running game and not finding ways to run....that's dumb. That said, fair or not, Petras had hype....he's gotta find consistency and touch...now. I want the kid to be the man, but 4 interceptions, 50% completion, not good enough. Again, BF is paid a shitload to help him get there.

Another season with NFLcaliber-talent...but it won't be used because, you know....the thing.
The thing is KF/BF.

2024 can't come fast enough for me. Time to put an end the Ferentz Family Retirement Plan

Sorry, can't help but be negative AF today.
The off-season drama doomed this team.

All the hype and mantra about “together” is just that. Team has no focus.

And all the diatribe from players that said if you don’t support us in everything we say then don’t come to the games.

Yeah, okay. Covid-panic says, How’s that home field advantage in Kinnick when it looks like a normal Rutgers crowd?

Latest posts