Jordan Bohannon Returning for Sixth Season at Iowa

I

Ian Pike Hammer

"His coach re-recruited him, which made Jordan Bohannon chuckle."
"And McCaffery helped make the decision."

Uh oh! When I read this it made me cringe! To me, this shows a lack of faith in his new guards on Fran's part. I hope they don't get pissed off when they find out their coach was instrumental in JBo's decision. Hope I'm wrong, but now I see transfers out.

Fryowa

Administrator
Uh oh! When I read this it made me cringe! To me, this shows a lack of faith in his new guards on Fran's part. I hope they don't get pissed off when they find out their coach was instrumental in JBo's decision. Hope I'm wrong, but now I see transfers out.
Hello......McFly......

Anybody in there????

Think, McFly....think.....

Fredrick and Bohannon leaving, and probably Wieskamp leaves the team with 3, maybe 4 guards. For the ten millionth time, IOWA HAS TO PICK UP A GUARD SOMEWHERE. You can’t go through a season with 3 guards unless you think Austin Ash is gonna come in and tear it up for 900 minutes. Good lord.

spliff45

Welcome back Austin Ash...and on scholarship no less. Good for him...but how does this improve the roster?

dahlhawk

That would require JBo getting more athletic magically and that's not happening he is who he is.

I think it'll be similar to this year with JBos mins he'll play a ton. If other team goes at him hard Fran will adjust the defense be it going to zone or shading help his way. But if the guy he's guarding scores on him 3 strait times Fran isn't benching JBo for it I don't think. We'll just come down and hit 3s at the other end.
Yes, like he did against Oregon.