Jordan Bohannon Recovered, Practicing with Iowa Basketball

Relieved to hear Mac push out the ideal that JBo will not run the point unless necessary. There will be multiple players that can push the ball upcourt, don't want to see guys deferring all the time. Keegan, Joe T, Ulis need to be allowed to attack the basket. Can't wait to see what what Kris and Patrick can do with more playing time.

It was news to me that Jordon was assaulted OUTSIDE the bar. If that is in fact the case, does it indeed change the dynamic? Just inquiring.

It was news to me that Jordon was assaulted OUTSIDE the bar. If that is in fact the case, does it indeed change the dynamic? Just inquiring.
Keep digging Huck, I’m sure you’ll eventually find someone who’ll tell you that they were there and that JBo was just minding his own business when someone attacked him. I‘m sure he’s completely innocen!

Keep digging Huck, I’m sure you’ll eventually find someone who’ll tell you that they were there and that JBo was just minding his own business when someone attacked him. I‘m sure he’s completely innocen!
Actually, you could not be more wrong. I was under the impression that the altercation occurred inside the bar. Then I read later that it happened outside the establishment. Digging? Really? I just thought it was curious. Maybe everyone knew it was outside except me. I will check with you before I post again to make sure it’s ok. In the meantime, you should work on your mind reading technique.

"serious head injury" and "practicing D1 basketball with the team" about a week later. One of those things doesn't belong.
Why? Serious was not defined. Could have been a bad concussion and most doctors would call that serious. Its not unusual to be practicing a week after a bad concussion. Could have been a bad laceration that needed a lot of stitches or staples.

I think we all read some hyperbole into the statement, and maybe that was intended by the writer of the release, but the reality is he got his bell rung and had to go to the hospital. All head injuries are serious in some sense. Its your head!

Thanks Dr. Drum.

Hey boss, I'm going to need some time off...I suffered a serious injury. I'll be golfing next week if you need me.

The phrase "potentially serious injury"...or "wasn't injured as badly as initially thought" would seem to balance things out. As NorthKCHawk noted...it's the hyperbole that I'm calling out.

Any indication how he is practicing? Is he worse, the same, etc...

"serious head injury" and "practicing D1 basketball with the team" about a week later. One of those things doesn't belong.
Yeah I mean what's "serious" in context to what happened here? I'm glad he's fine now. It's just that when a guy gets a 'serious ankle sprain' dude is out for awhile. So it's a sliding scale of sorts I guess