Jon Miller Email

Keeker16

I know this isn't necessarily just a football question, however I was wondering if Jon had an email address for this site and what that address happened to be? Thanks

I have his personal email and cell phone number from years ago when we made arrangements to meet for supper in Chicago around Big Ten Media Day. JDM said to me something to the effect of "If you give anyone my email or phone number, I will kill you." So if this is a test to see if I will divulge that contact information, I am not falling for it and I will NOT give it up.

I know this isn't necessarily just a football question, however I was wondering if Jon had an email address for this site and what that address happened to be? Thanks
No way that dude answers random emails. The only way you’re going to get a response is to message him on Twitter.

No way that dude answers random emails. The only way you’re going to get a response is to message him on Twitter.
Or you can pose as a potential commercial buyer of propane and propane accessories and email him at his Strickland Propane address and hope he calls you back.

I think he shared his PUBG avatar name so you can find him and if you get a head shot and do the little thing on top of his guy before he respawns he will shoot you a quick instant message.

Latest posts