Joe Toussaint's Time is Now

When Pitino took the Iona job one of the first things that came to my mind was JoeT had a landing spot if he wanted to transfer.

Still not 100% convinced that Uhlis/Jbo aren't running the point come March. He is saying right things now, but lets be real, the 20-21 season was a struggle. I look at him the way I look at Petras I want to be wrong....please prove me wrong.

A good defensive player and back-up but that shot.....I don't think it can be fixed. Ulis looks comfortable at the point, has a shot, and plays within himself. I see them sharing the point and Ulis by midseason locking it down.

We all know that transfers will happen especially now with it being so easy to enter the portal. May the best man win and then explode onto the seen to help carry this team into the NCAA tourney.

Trying to be optimistic here.

Now football? It is what is. Goodson will be key. If he has a great year at running back then fun things will happen. If not, then just another 8-5 to 9-4 season. Respectable but not great.

When Pitino took the Iona job one of the first things that came to my mind was JoeT had a landing spot if he wanted to transfer.

Still not 100% convinced that Uhlis/Jbo aren't running the point come March. He is saying right things now, but lets be real, the 20-21 season was a struggle. I look at him the way I look at Petras I want to be wrong....please prove me wrong.
I think we'll know within the first 10 games or so yeah... He doesn't need to be able to hit 3s at a high rate but he's gotta be able to hit 17 footers. He can't be a Ben Simmons out there. When we had both he and CM out there at the same time it really bogged down our offense and it's easy to see why.

I think with more mins he'll improve his TOs and decision making. It's just his outside shot to me that will have to come along. I can't predict how he'll do though anymore then anyone else. Just hoping for the best cause he'll have the keys to start with anyway