J-Bo is the most important player on this team

He stepped up huge tonight. Particularly late. His winner @Wisconsin 2 years ago was fantastic but this was bigger IMO. 2 huge, huge 3s and hit all his FTs but one in the final minute and most importantly found a way to get open so they could get him the ball

There have been different guys on different nights making clutch plays. Good to see both Cook and JBo step up big time tonight

He stepped up huge tonight. Particularly late. His winner @Wisconsin 2 years ago was fantastic but this was bigger IMO. 2 huge, huge 3s and hit all his FTs but one in the final minute and most importantly found a way to get open so they could get him the ball

Was it Connor inbounding on all those plays? If so great job out of him. The last one especially was a tough pass.

Was it Connor inbounding on all those plays? If so great job out of him. The last one especially was a tough pass.

I love Connor's passing ability, which is why I don't mind him at the point.

Hopefully during the offseason, when he isn't playing baseball, he can work on his 3 point shot.

@Fryowa wants him to shoot less and more high percentage shots.

tenor.gif

@Fryowa wants him to shoot less and more high percentage shots.

tenor.gif
Often when I watch the games I say man we need to get JBo a look at 3 here.

There was actually one play later in the game where JBo could have launched a deep one but he made the correct play and passed to Baer who pump faked and had a wide open 3 that didn’t go. After I said I wish JBo would have just let that one fly.

Latest posts