Is Jess Settles still with the B1G Network?

Yes he is. I think he does a great job on the BTN and when analyzing games on the set.

Agree, Bardo doing games is really hard to listen to.

I always wondered if once big ten play starts the BTN tries to avoid having alumni covering their own teams. I have zero evidence to support this but it would make sense and probably be smart. I wouldn't really want Robbie Hummel covering a Purdue vs Iowa game...for example.

Helps them avoid a conflict of interest or at least an appearance of one.

Jess also did a non-conference game on BTN earlier in the season. He must be a B teamer, they go to him when they really need him but he doesn't get prime time.

I always wondered if once big ten play starts the BTN tries to avoid having alumni covering their own teams. I have zero evidence to support this but it would make sense and probably be smart. I wouldn't really want Robbie Hummel covering a Purdue vs Iowa game...for example.

Helps them avoid a conflict of interest or at least an appearance of one.
Oh, come now. A professional broadcaster showing bias toward their alma mater?? When has that ever happened?

I think Bardo, Morris and Settles are all 3 pretty good. Better than some of the national guys, like Dakich for example.

I think Bardo, Morris and Settles are all 3 pretty good. Better than some of the national guys, like Dakich for example.

Yep Morris is good and his humor never fails to crack me up. I have no issues with Bardo, either.

Don't know how you guys feel about him, but I wouldn't mind seeing Wayne Larrivee doing Big Ten games again. Always thought he was really solid back in the day.

Andy Katz in studio is meh.

He says stuff to throw around just to get clicks.

I think he said two weeks ago 14 Big10 teams were going to the ncaa tournament

And that’s not much of an exaggeration.

Latest posts