IowaHawkeyeFB is crying cuz, SAME 'OL HAWKEYES!!!!

1hawkeye1

I can see him now at his keyboard ready to hit enter and gets his heart broken. :p

Meanwhile, I couldn't be prouder of the effort this team put forth. An amazing win.

Pemsl stepped up, Evelyn stepped up, Kreiner upped his game...outstanding defense all around. Even the refs couldn't take this win from the Hawks.

Way to go, SAME OLD HAWKEYES!!!

Iowa is probably a 5 seed right now. They’re a little better then average of road team this year thankfully and we have a good coach. Gotta protect home court, I think they can. Today was huge, I wouldn’t call them a lock but their pretty close at this point. The bench played huge, more of that and were in good shape

Now next game we need home court Wieskamp to show up and Garza needs to get Wessin into foul trouble.

Last edited:
Now next game we need h ok me court Wieskamp to show up and Garza needs to get Wessin into foul trouble.
Anyone heard a Carton update lately?

If he doesn't show for this one he truly does have some ongoing issues and dealing with them should be his top priority.

If he doesn't show for this one he truly does have some ongoing issues and dealing with them should be his top priority.
If you're in a fragile mental state, I don't think coming back to the home state you spurned would be the best idea. :p

Iowa is probably a 5 seed right now. They’re a little better then average of road team this year thankfully and we have a good coach. Gotta protect home court, I think they can. Today was huge, I wouldn’t call them a lock but their pretty close at this point. The bench played huge, more of that and were in good shape
With their OOC, 9-11 in this conference is a lock.

It's always amusing how the "fans" who claim they aren't trolls never show up after we win. It's super weird.

Only after we lose.....and then its like jackals to a carcass. Truth is, even in losses (except Purdue, admit it, that was butt-ugly), there are still signs this team has that special something. I gotta believe we are seeing more work ethic and less ego, which is weird given we have a clear PT player. It is great thinking about the upside next year, and still having the upside this year!

If Iowahawkeyefb really was a true Iowa fan, he wouldn't be bashing this team and making those lame posts after a loss every single time. This has been a fun year and we are watching Garza do incredible things, plus we are going to the NCAA Tournament.

For sure. Depression is such a crazy thing, doesn’t discriminate. One would think “what does he have to be depressed about?”, because he is literally ‘living the dream’. Hope DJ is getting help he needs. He is a good kid.

For sure. Depression is such a crazy thing, doesn’t discriminate. One would think “what does he have to be depressed about?”, because he is literally ‘living the dream’. Hope DJ is getting help he needs. He is a good kid.
Many mental illnesses have only begun to be understood in the last fifty years. Baby boom age kids were always told to buck it up, to not show outward emotion, to be seen and not heard. That was fine and dandy with typical kids but may have worked in reverse with kids suffering from bipolar, ADHD, depression. Kids who can easily carry these issues into adulthood and struggle with relationships, their jobs, and even staying on the right side of the law.

My avitar, who is obviously my daughter, has been diagnosed with all three. And it can be a daily battle. Kids forty years ago mostly suffered in silence, frequently with few or no friends. Kids in generations before then weren't even treated that kindly, with even subjects as demonic possession being mentioned as a possible diagnosis.

If Iowahawkeyefb really was a true Iowa fan, he wouldn't be bashing this team and making those lame posts after a loss every single time. This has been a fun year and we are watching Garza do incredible things, plus we are going to the NCAA Tournament.
All whilst IowaHawkeyeFB sits in a daze waving his wand around aimlessly, wondering where all the "magic" went.

IowaHawkeyeFB must be a glutton for punishment. How does one live life that way? I've made a few snide comments, but knowingly stir the HN pot?

I think we are giving this troll WAY to much attention. If I was in his shoes I'd be loving this thread.

Latest posts