Iowa Wrestling Rolls in Bout at Ballpark

Not many of us. I'm a bigun. Just watched the bout at Ballpark on Flowrestling. I cannot help but think that Brands has learned a bit.....I think these boys are gonna peak at the right time this year. I like all that I see, with some concern at 184, and possibly 125, don't know story on Ayala.

Not many of us. I'm a bigun. Just watched the bout at Ballpark on Flowrestling. I cannot help but think that Brands has learned a bit.....I think these boys are gonna peak at the right time this year. I like all that I see, with some concern at 184, and possibly 125, don't know story on Ayala.
It's too high a hill to climb this year. Penn State has us beat by a mile, it's a battle for 2nd place now.

You prolly right about the future but I've not given up hope yet. They're still in it by mine and Brand's books. A wild loss or two by Penn State, and they do happen, coupled with a number of great runs by Iowa guys, some who definitely look primed for success and you never know. Hell you thought we'd get blown out by Penn State and we were one match away from taking them, and we didn't have Ayala. They sure as hell didn't outclass us, at all. Potential champs at 141, 165, 174, hell even a longshot at 149. Murin has already beaten 6, 9, and 10 and lost in last seconds by 1 to #2 guy. All Americans potentially at 125 if Ayala wrestles, 133, 157, 197, and 285. Only potential zero is 184 imo.