Iowa woman vs OSU game thread

patmyne

Good start for the Hawks. Scoring at will. 16-9 at first timeout with Printy going to the line for 2. Krei buries two 3's and has 10 points already.

Printy buries them both. Good D for the Hawks and a stop. Printy with a pretty drive to the hoop for a nice floating make. OSU answers. 20-11.

Osu looks like they are picking up intensity

Krei scores again and OSU answers. Wahlin misses an open lay up but a steal by Machado and an NBA 3 by printy. 25-14 Hawks. 11:31 left

What she is spazzing about is beyond me. That should have been a T if i've ever seen one. Hawks missing point blank shots

It blows my mind how often announcers try to spin Prihalas's attitude as a positive. I said it yesterday, but she is one of my least favorite athletes in any sport.

How does she not get a T???

No kidding, that was about as flagrant backtalk to a ref as I've ever seen. Yelling "BS" at the top of your lungs on national TV, geez... Especially considering she'd already gotten a lecture from one of the refs a couple of minutes ago.

27-20. Hawks missing a chance to get a comfortable lead. Too many bunnies being missed. Next 4 minutes get be big here for momentum going into half

That zone isn't going to work if they're just going to leave that girl open.

Huge three by Wahlin!

Latest posts